Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall is coming


I am so excited fall is coming. The weather here is cooling down. Fall is my most favorite season living here in Pahrump. It was Spring when I lived in Washington I loved the blooming of the Rhodies and the dogwoods and all those beautiful trees. You knew when it was Spring. Here I have no idea when its Spring except for the obvious months that it usually comes in. But Fall is a season here that you can experience, the tempature cools down below 100+ and you can go outside for walks, runs or bike rides. So here is to Fall! I hope you all are enjoying fall as much as I am.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm with ya and feel the same way about fall here in hot,old Tucson. It feels so great now! We're coming to Vegas next weekend (18,19th) for a meeting and to go to Adam's game. Will you be there?

Kristi said...

I absolutely love Fall. It has always been my favorite season. I only wish it would last longer.

Julie said...

You bet I got that song from you. I didn't notice the player until my second visit to your blog. I loved that song. I'm not so fast running right now since I took 2 months lightly. Now I'm back on track. Joseph and I go during the day. We are upping the miles. Well I'm upping the miles while he takes a nap in the stroller.
I love this time of the season right now. The trees here are changing and there's lots of fairs and 5K runs happening.

Kathryn said...

I am loving the cooler weather...but not looking forward to the many layers of clothes to run in the mornings.